Some Tips for stress relief
1. Talk : Find someone who could listen your views and problems and issues you face. This will really affect you.It can be anyone your Mother-in-law, sister-in-law, mom, sister, father, anyone even your maid. Just focus on your condition and you want someone then go for it. Don’t think too much.
2. Support: If you want any kinda help regarding your work, baby , cooking, skin, or anything. Go for it.
3. Routine: The day your baby come in your life, from that day onward you should try to make a routine for your baby. It may take a month or two but you should follow that. And you should follow a routine according to baby’s routine. Make yourself into the routine. that will really help you out in pregnancy and post pregnancy.
4. Meditation or Yoga: You should get time from your whole day and give at least 30 mins for meditation or yoga. That make your mind relaxed and peaceful.
5. Follow your passion: There are definitely certain things that makes you happy. It can be cooking, reading, watching movies, Music etc. Just go for it and make yourself happy.
6. Affirmation: Say some positive affirmations daily and you will see the difference i must say. Make some small goals daily and do that anyhow, that will make you happy and stress free.
7. Outing: I am not saying for outing for every week but you should go out for at least once a month. There are many things you should be careful about during pregnancy but if your gynac permit for that then go for it.
8. Avoid Negative People: There are many people who talk only negative things and focus on only negative just ignore those. You want to be happy right? Ignore and do something else just distract yourself in that moment. Why to think negative you are going to be a mom and you are a creator, its a wonderful feeling and don’t waste it by thinking negative.
Its your life and you are responsible for good as well bad in your life. Its your decision. Just follow some of the above and you will see the difference.