When you become a first time mom, there are a lot of confusions regarding the development or your baby.
There are a lot of questions in your mind. your baby is developing right or not? she is gaining right weight or not? Her activities are positive or not? Is she hungry or full? so don’t worry here I am just making you comfortable.
See babies can’t see so far ,they can see only upto 10 inches.
They can see only black and white patterns only. She can recognize your touch and voice. She can feel your presence from the few weeks of her age.
Many infants can start controlling their head from the first month but it may take upto three months.
1. Always talk to your baby whenever she is active and make eye contact. That make bonding with you baby.
2. First month is very hectic actually you must be busy breastfeeding, massaging and many things. Always feed your baby after 1 hr in normal condition.
Many infants feed after 30 minutes so don’t be afraid. Whenever you feed your newborn you can feel some gain in her body.
3. Always check the weight of your baby after one week passed. Check and make a record actually if you can’t feel the weight gain by holding in your hand.
4. Always keep her in a quiet environment and the room should be of normal temperature, clean and always try to switch ON the light.
5. Start making her routine from the day 1.
Make her realise Its daytime and its nighttime. If there are sunlight and a mess and people around then daytime and if there is darkness, peace environment and no stranger around its night time.
6. Don’t follow the google instructions blindly.
Follow instructions according to your baby and your situation. Many babies are slow and many are fast in every aspects, that doesn’t means your baby is not doing great.
7. Burp as much as possible for you. It is a must.