Here we are discussing the workout plan I have followed. So I told you that 70% of the diet and 30% of workout actually matters. Then only you can get the desired results.
I would say don’t count calories and grams before eating anything. Our thoughts are also responsible for weight gain. Do not see your food as carbs protein fiber, but as a food that we love that make you feel good.
So first I am sharing my routine of a day that is generally followed by me. There are some exceptions days like when my daughter got sick or there are some guests or any other reason when I can’t stick to this routine, which is very less. See Everyone can follow these things according to their schedule. I am sharing my routine how I manage to do these things.
1. I get up at 6 am in the morning. I drink a glass of warm water.
2. I eat a banana at 6.30 am daily.
3. I get ready for the running, Yes I go out for 20-25 minutes at least that includes 5-10 minutes of walk and 15 minutes of running.
This is really hard. I always feel like no I don’t want to go out. I feel like sleeping and I see a lot of work that I have to do anyhow. So many things running in my mind at that point in time when I get ready for running then I make my mind somehow and just go.
This is a really tough job. But the best cardio is Running. So go go go. Do only running for at least three weeks regularly or 4-5 days a week. Then add exercises after you came back. Your first week will be like No No No I don’t want then second will be Offo What the hell is this You have to feel sweet pains. I really get irritated by these pains but after reducing some weight I started feeling like Wow It makes me feel good. I love these pains.
Sometimes when I don’t go and become lazy then the entire day I feel very bad and irritated and lazy.
So go for a run if you don’t have time to exercise then only go for a run for 20 minutes then do your usual work. The more you make your heart pump The more you inhale oxygen the more you lose weight.
That’s why Running is the best.
4. I came back home at 7.15 then I take my yoga mat, 2 kg, 3kg, and 5kg dumbbells and I start different exercises daily. You know if you do the same thing daily then your body get used to it and there will be no results after some time.
So always challenge your body by doing different things like 12-20 Surya Namaskar, Bipasha Basu full Body Workout routine from Youtube, Zumba Exercises, Full body workout by sunny Leone etc. These workouts include warm-up and core strength and the cool down exercises. It will take approx 30-40 minutes but Worth of doing.
So you started running of 20 minutes + 30 minutes of Full body workout routine including different exercises. Do this for one month or two months.you will see the drastic change in your personality.
After that running + different exercises for parts of the body like one day lower abs workout then next day upper abs workout next day stretching then thighs and hips workouts two days strength workouts. In this way plan your week.
5. After that at 7.50 I start meditating for 5-10 minutes daily.
I told you that mental stability is very important for weight loss. You have to make yourself stressfree. Meditation is the key. It will change your life.
I do some positive affirmations like I am beautiful, I am becoming better and better, I am happy, I am an inspiration, I am beautiful. These things I do during my running and I repeat. I feel the law of attraction works for me. I will discuss it later in detail.
6. I do my household works and cleaning mopping cooking and My husband go to the office then I start preparing my daughter for school. So actually there is a very tiring process. Doing everything without taking a single rest. so It is a kind of workout but we do daily in the same way so It will not affect us.
7. I have my breakfast at 10 am, It includes poha, upma ,daliya, dosa , paratha (one), and pav bhaji mostly. I told you I reduced my portions. So accordingly reduce gradually. The best meal of the day for me is My breakfast. I loved it. I make them delicious. Sometime in the future, I will share my recipes also.
8. The school of my daughter is far from my house almost 1 kilometer, So I prefer to walk with her. So it becomes around 4 km a day. That is ,actually ,a lot.
9. I have my lunch just before I go to pick my daughter from school so that I can have my lunch without distraction and I walk just after my lunch. My lunch is simple sabji (curry or veggie) roti(chapati) and curd(dahi) or raita. I used to have three roti before but I reduced my portion and now I have only one roti or sometimes one and a half. Sometimes salads also but I don’t have that much time.
10. Then I rest between 3.00 pm-4.00 pm. or I do my Blog.
11. I have some snacks between 4-6 that I told you before in my first post. I mostly have one roti with ghee and jaggery. It also increases my immunity. Sometimes dosa idly or buttermilk during summer, sometime upma boiled chickpeas etc. Anything you can have but you must have.
If you want to have something oily like pakore/bhajiya or samose then you can have only in this duration but homemade and once a month actually. See friends anything comes from your kitchen is good for your health you just need to be careful about your portions.
You can have nuts also. Sometimes peanuts. anything, fruits are also great.
. I usually have my dinner at 7 pm, It is actually very light because I am full at 4-5 pm. Sometimes I have pulses like moong chana Masur or mix. Or sometimes I have one roti with sabji I make Or I have one bowl of rice with gravy.
So If you are eggetarian then you can have eggs, two eggs are more than enough for dinner. I actually left having egg and become pure vegetarian now. So I prefer these things.
. I love desserts but here You have to be careful. No chocolates if you want then have only one bite of it then cakes pastries patties and all these things are your enemy not only for weight loss but also for a healthy life.
So If you really really want then have a bite only. Don’t eat a full piece of cake and similarly.
Have two cups of green tea in between.
My journey is still in process and I will share my experiences here. I hope this post will be helpful for you. Please give your views in the comment section. If you have any question regarding then you can put your questions below.