Hair and smile are the best accessories that a lady can wear, of course after lipsticks. While pretty smile comes naturally, it’s the hair which needs to be perfect. Good-looking hair will not only make you look attractive but also create a vibe.
You should also be having good quality hair for the styling purpose, here I have an interesting article on Hairfall.
It’s a big no to pick some random hairstyle you find a celebrity spouting off. To ace the perfect look for your hair, you need to choose the one which suits your face shape and personality.
The hairstyle you choose needs to sync with your personality or rather it can give you a new image. That you can decide yourself. We all have seen a number of hairstyles that are totally in and out. Some of them have created a blast on the runway but then quickly they made their exit too.
But some of the hairstyles stayed back with time. Yes, we are talking about those classic hairstyles. Let’s have a look at six trendy hairstyles that never go out of fashion. Also if you are interested in an organic shampoo then click here.
Classic Hairstyles that never go out of fashion
1. Pixie – Short hairstyle is always a chic look. Short hairstyles go with different outfits and it’s a no mess hairstyle so you can always sport it on every occasion. Use a texturizing spray before stepping out with this hairstyle and you will be able to rock the look.
2. Front Bangs Style – Perfect way to add up some drama and style to your look. Adding some front bangs will not only hide your forehead but also give some extra edges to your face.
Undoubtedly, it is one of the best hairstyles for a high forehead. You can also go with the hair color of your choice. This is such a timeless classic masterpiece in hair styling domain.
3. Voluminous waves – There is nothing more feminine than voluminous waves. All you need is a perm or a curling iron to achieve these voluminous waves.
Wear a simple denim skirt or even ethnic wear with this hairstyle and you’ll be a head-turner in no time. You can also enjoy good volume with this hairstyle any time you want.
4. Face Framing layers – Such a perfect hairstyle to flaunt whatever your hair type or face shape is. Many girls like me are blessed with thin fine hair type. And then what you can do is wear short face-framing layers.
They are customized as per your face shape and they will accentuate the best features of your face and perfectly hide those flaws which of course we all have.
5. Sleek and Straight – I am unable to understand what the obsession with this hairstyle is but straight hair is just here to stay for ages and ages. Such a simple yet classic hairstyle it is. You will see even actresses and many models today dressed up in sleek and straight hair with a middle or even with a side partition. This hairstyle is just perfect.
6. Asymmetrical bob – The hairstyle which is making waves these days is this pretty, lop-sided hairstyle. If you prefer experimenting with edgy hairstyles, go for this one. Classy, versatile and sassy is the word for this hairstyle.
Hairstyling Tricks to Achieve Perfect Hair
· Figure out first, what type of hair do you have – thick, medium or fine. Once you have determined, choose your hair products accordingly.
· Use a good-quality blow-dryer which has an option of choosing the temperature. Dry your hair in the medium or lowest setting to prevent hair damage.
· Always condition your hair before doing a hairstyle to prevent flyaways and frizzy hair.
· Before choosing a hairstyle, make sure it suits your personality as well as your hair type. Copying every single new hairstyle isn’t a great idea.
· Use quality products when it comes to hairstyling. To shape your hair, use hair wax or a mousse. For managing frizziness, try de-frizzing serums and for thin hair, pick volumizing serums.
· Don’t go overboard with the hair products such as waxes or gels. You wouldn’t want your hair to be looking greasy and untidy.
· If your hair is greasy and you don’t have time to wash, use a dry shampoo.
· Use a soft pillowcase made of silk. It will not only save your hair from unwanted frizziness but also you will experience less hair fall.
· To keep your newly styled hair in place, use a hairspray. Thin hair will need more of the quantity whereas thick hair will need less spritz of the hairspray.
So, what are you waiting for? We have listed some of the most classic hairstyles which are evergreen and here to stay. Let us know in the comments down below which is your favorite hairstyle of all. We would love to hear back from you. Also, if our post tempted you to change and revamp your hairstyle then please share the before and after pictures. This would be a great motivation factor for us.
About the Author:
Hey, I’m Mariyam. Being impassioned by writing, I am blogging for more than 4 years now and still going strong. I love writing about beauty, lifestyle, and fashion at The Beautyholic
. Apart from blogging, I love spending time in nature and finding myself.